Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Welcome!

Dear members near and far,

I'd like to introduce myself as the new director for region 3. I'm Nicole Bogdas and I'm a designer at the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Region 3 covers a lot states in the southeastern United States. A map of the regions can be found here. This is my first go at any sort of blog, so bear with me in the beginning. If anyone has any ideas to improve what's happening here please drop me a note and I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, please send me email at nicole.bogdas@gmail.com so I can post any news from your paper. That includes redesigns, upgrades, member moves, job openings and anything else you want us to know about.

Take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be dipped. Good news from the other coast. Congratulations, Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Nicole! Looking forward to your blog! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the best outreach efforts I've ever seen an SND regional director attempt. Hats off to you, and let us know how we can support you along the way!

melissa angle said...

You guys are just too nice. **blush**