Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome back!

I’m Melissa Angle, the new SND director for region 3 covering the Southeastern United States.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’d like to introduce myself. I’m a senior designer at the Orlando Sentinel in Orlando, Fl. However, I recently accepted a job as a senior designer at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in Atlanta, Ga., and will begin work there Oct. 22.

I want to get this blog up and running again, and many thanks to the former region 3 director Nicole Bogdas for helping me with the transition. It’s been a long, long time since I've had a blog … so please bear with me while I learn the ropes.

So let’s get started! Please e-mail me any ideas, suggestions or news from your paper at sndregion3@gmail.com. That can include anything you think is noteworthy … redesigns, reorganizations, upgrades, changes, member moves, job openings, recent hires, promotions, special projects.

I'm looking forward to this new adventure. And if you're going to be in Boston next month, be sure to track me down to say hello!

No comments: