Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SMN pages

Are in my inbox, however, and this is more than you ever wanted to know, my boyfriend's kids just moved down here with us yesterday and tomorrow is thier first day of school. They have to be there at 7:30 and I have to take them. In fact, I always will take them (What was I thinking when I volunteered for that!?! Oh yeah, they'd never see me otherwise.) So, I'm being a good "parent" and going to be earlier than usual, never mind that I got up earlier than usual today. So, you can expect the extra pages around 8:30-9 when I get back. Thank you for your patience and understanding. All representative are currently assisting other customers. Please continue to hold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judging by when you posted this e-mail, you only had a few hours of sleep. At least you don't have to change diapers!