Tuesday, February 28, 2006

guilt trip

Ok, so, I'm not big on the whole guilt trip thing, but I've sent a ton of you e-mail about sending news and stuff to me. I don't even want stuff just for the blog--I've got to make a report to SND twice a year!! Please, if you can, send me what you can, even if you don't want it posted. If you want confidentiality, I'll provide it. Also, I've decided to turn the comments back on for everyone because I want the discussion. If certain trolls ever make it back here please just ignore them and continue with the intellegent conversation I know we're capable of. Please enjoy and participate in the news and exchange of ideas that come from this forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments! WooHOO!

The Ford said...

I WILL NOT comment on anything, and you can't make me, Nicole.

melissa angle said...

Mwu ha ha! My reverse psychology has its desired effect!

The Ford said...

Damn your nefarious trickery! Damn it!